Surrounded by breathtaking nature and directly at the Atlantic: There is hardly no better place for a yoga holiday than the OCÉANO Hotel Health Spa in Punta del Hidalgo. Whether as a beginner or advanced, yoga on our rooftop is especially created for all those who want a short break from everyday life and the stresses and reconnect with their inner self.
With dynamic and relaxing yoga under the guidance of our experienced yoga instructors, you will reconcile body, mind and soul.
For over 30 years yoga has been practiced as a part of our health concept. Different yoga styles are teached. You have the possibility to find your personal center in individual lessons or group. As part of our workshop programmes, we regularly offer yoga intensive weeks with guest yoga teachers.
As well you can practice yoga with other practices and therapies, e.g. Thalasso. So you can also enjoy massages, packs and peels and can make your stay with us according to your wishes.
Body, mind and soul in harmony – with dynamic and relaxing yoga you get back into balance. Also in combination with F. X. Mayr Classic, Thalasso Experience and Ayurveda Experience possible.
- 4x Yoga (individual or in small groups)
- 2x Meditation & Mindfullness (individual or in small groups)
- 1x Shiatsu or Ocean Balancing
- 3x Yoga in the group in the morning
- 7x Atlantic Half Board (incl. small salad buffet at lunch time)
Ayurveda is traditional Indian medicine. At OCÉANO Health Spa, we have specialised exclusively in manual Ayurveda treatments, which are carried out with the correct type of original Indian oils.
- 1x Initial consultation
- 2x Abhyanga – full body oil massage (à 60 mins.)
- 1x Shiro Dhara – forehead oil massage (90 mins.)
- 2x Padabhyanga – foot and leg treatment (à 45 mins.)
- 1x Yoga individual session (50 mins.)